Who we are
Qorbital (we, our, us) is a technology company headquartered in the UK.
Our address is: 10 York Road, London, SE1 7ND
Our website address is: https://qorbital.com
We can be contacted via email at: hello@Qovarian.com
Personal Information we may collect
- Information you choose to provide to us when you want to download publications, request a trial or demo, refer someone to us, participate in chats, or register to attend a webinar or other event. The information you provide may include:
- First and last name
- Company name
- Business email address*
- Phone number
We do not:
- Collect your IP address
- Sell on your information to any other party
How we use personal information
We will only use your personal information to communicate with you if you have specifically requested us to contact you, including:
- Our services and offerings, including new features and upgrades
- Event announcements
- Changes to our policies
- Promotional offers or surveys
- Scheduling demos or free trials
- Analysing usage of our Website to improve user experience
- Advertising and marketing our products and services
- Enforcing our website Terms or separate contracts (if applicable)
- Preventing fraud or other prohibited or illegal activities
- Protecting the security or integrity of our website, our business or services
- otherwise as disclosed to you at the point of collection or as required or permitted by law.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with anyone.
How long we retain your data
If you send us a note or an email, we keep its metadata indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up communications comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Your communications with us may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Data Privacy Office
Please send your privacy queries & requests to the following email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.